Community discussions

MikroTik App

gmbenedetti
just joined
Topic Author

router LHG LTE18 kit not responding to connections

Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:11 pm

Hello expert,
I just bought the Mkrotik LHG LTE18 kit but some problems immediately emerged. I installed the (external) router by connecting it to the PoE port of the (internal) mikrotik hap-ax router. It get connected correctly to the Internet provider, then asked to update both the modem driver and the RouterOS. I launched the update of the modem, which ended up with the router functioning and connecting to the Internet Provider. Then I ran the RouterOS updating and waited one hour for the restart of the LHG router but nothing happened, the router seemed to be blocked and there was no way to access its IP anymore.
I waited one hour more then I pushed the resets button as described in the router manual, but the result has been equal to zero. It's as if it can't boot anymore. It continuously repeats a pattern of LED lighting - blue led (line) - first led flashing (~30 sec.) then second led switch on fixed (~10 sec.) then everything turns off and the pattern repeats itself endlessly.
Tried also to connect with Winbox and MAC but, again, no way to connect to the router. The LGH router does not respond.
I don't understand where is the problem and how it is possible that an OS update hangs the device in such a way.
Is there any way to get out from this problem? Thanks in advance fon any help