I run dude server on router os 3,20, x86 custom server.
I dont have this problem with 3.1 version.
Now i realized there is other problem, something with probe count. Ill describe it.
When i add device, i input ip address, and press next, then discover. it discovers everything, and works fine then. When i begin to add services manualy, then press finish, and double click on device, dude freezes.
I managed to see what happens, an here is screenshot:
So i gues there is some problem with integers. Up - 4 all added services up, and 4.29 unkwnown. 2^32 is 4.29G, so then it is unsigned integer of 4 bytes. Maibe there is some strange subtraction, which makes it below zero, and because it's unsigned it makes this number 4.29 G.
Like when you add manualy in device creation, it doesn't count total services, and leaves it zero.
Same thing was in 3.0, dont know about rc's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.