MikroTik App

CGirardy
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Cisco PIX 506 and 501 problem

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 am

Hi,
I know there's a topic on this but I'd like to start a new one and check with you what can be done about this.
I have a Cisco PIX 501 and 506.
Both are using PIX version 6.35 (latest for these models)
The Dude server (installed from scratch with latest version) doesn't have any problem "SNMPWalking" them.
But I keep having a problem with the map because both interfaces keep appearing and disappearing.
What can I do about it ?
Has anyone had the same problem ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PLEASE... Release source code to the community and start developing The Dude again....
PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (big cry for help :))

CGirardy
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: Cisco PIX 506 and 501 problem

Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 am

Here's what I get when no interface is seen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PLEASE... Release source code to the community and start developing The Dude again....
PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (big cry for help :))

CGirardy
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Help me ?? Please ???

CGirardy
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Bump