Community discussions

MikroTik App

laithmikrotik
Topic Author

need your support....please

Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:05 pm

hi every one .my friend have access point ( omini 5ghz+groove)..he have a strange proplem .he asked me to put his proplem in the mikrotik forum.

lets give you a summery/

he have 15 internet users...when one of these user connect to the internet . the internet of all the other users be very bad.the missage down appears suddenly in thier computers when they are using internet..
when that user dont use internet the internet of the others users will be perfect !!!!!!!!!!

can any one give my a help and explain the issue .. by the way... i check every thing such as / groove, wires,adapter,the inetrnet service he recived ( very good) and very stable!!!!!!! but this proplem occures just when that user connect to the internet..
acctually i dont know what that user do when he use internet

please need your support

Cetalfio
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: need your support....please

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello,
give us more information about your network settings (bridged or not) and some information about wireless settings (hotspot configuration yes/no).

Cetalfio

laithmikrotik
Topic Author

Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello,
give us more information about your network settings (bridged or not) and some information about wireless settings (hotspot configuration yes/no).

Cetalfio
thank you for your replay...but please read again carefully my post..i said that there are nothing wrong in the setting of the groove
there are no proplem in internet connection .but a proplem occurs when one of the internet users use the internet

chadd

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 am

Hello,

Cetalfio
thank you for your replay...but please read again carefully my post..i said that there are nothing wrong in the setting of the groove
there are no proplem in internet connection .but a proplem occurs when one of the internet users use the internet
Without details no one is going to be able to help you.

Cetalfio
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Without further information one possibility is that one or more customers are using P2P software, try a l7 filter http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/L7#Simple ... ge_example to drop P2P packets, reboot the CPE customers and see if somethings change,

Cetalfio