We have a new ISP which provide us a dynamic IP based inernet line.
Currently we use a PPPoE ADSL line and I have to replace it with the new one.
What I tried is the following:
1. Added a new DHCP Client for the WAN interface. (IP status shows correct info when cable is connected.)
2. Disconnected the cable of PPPoE connection, then connected the new cable of the Dynamic IP based wan line.
3. Disabled PPPoE Client interface.
4. Replaced the PPPoE interface with WAN interface (which has DHCP Client enabled) in NAT (masquerade).
5. Added exactly the same routes for the WAN interface as it was set for PPPoE IF.
When I try to open a web page in browser it fails with timeout. (Cannot open webpage...)
Could you recommend what should I change in the config in order to solve the problem?
Thanks in advance.