MikroTik App

marioclep
Trainer
Trainer
Topic Author

Management under profiler

Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi guys!

Can anyone please tell me what services may fall under management in Tools > Profile? I have a RB450G just for monitoring with DUDE, one IP address, DNS and default gateway. However CPU rises to 100% and profile show the attached image.

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---------------------

Ing. Mario D. Clep
CTO - MKE Solutions
MikroTik Certified Trainer

adairw
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Management under profiler

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Welcome to the club. I had to stop monitoring my 1100ah with the dude because of the same problem. Many may tell you to disable snmp to fix the problem temporarily, however that wouldn't work for me as I needed snmp to do monitoring. I ended up adding a input rule to block all snmp expect from my cacti server and now the 1100ah hums along fine.

What's odd is I had the problem with snmp off but still using the dude with the routerOS check box checked for the device.
So whatever it is, it's not just snmp, its something else the dude is queuing.

The other odd thing, I have 750gl's, 750up's and 2011 I monitor with the dude and cacti and don't have a single problem with them.

I wish something would get done about this.