1. 2 ccr1036-12G-4S. ros 6.11. bound direct Ethernet cable. interface mode autodetect - 1Gb/s
2. Between configured ipsec.
3. To each of them is connected PC.
4. Copy large file from PC1 to PC2 - with proposal md5+aes 256-ctr - speed 15 MB/s and 100% load 1 from 36 proc . Software IPsec ?
5. Copy large file from PC1 to PC2 - with proposal md5+aes 256-cbc - speed 5-6 MB/s and 10% load 1 from 36 proc. Hardware IPsec ?
why in the second case such a low speed?
Ipsec stat "State Sequence Errors" increase on 100 every 1 sec on load connection with aes 256-cbc . In standby (or ping) all ok - packet not drop.
what the problem is and what you should do?
I try iperf -s -l1470 , and iperf -c xx.xx.xx.xx -l1470
Result: 51Mbits/sec , up to 10% load 1 proc and Ipsec stat "State Sequence Errors" increase on 100 every 1 sec on load ((
ps. on Ticket#2014032566000361 not answer 4 days (.