- spacing is corrected
- readability of topic list improved
- post body text visibility improved and signature/title made lighter
- unread posts is back
- contrast improved with new color scheme
Thank you, it is better now!
A few things however:
1) Additional clicks and waiting for a menu to appear are still present if clicking any of the "View x posts".
Before they were visible and clickable right away.
2) View your posts is located away from all other "View x posts" buttons.
Sometime I click the big FORUM button, wait for the list to appear and then realize I wanted to click "View your posts". (I guess that is just me not being used to the new layout.)
3) Karma is still gone
4) Sigs are now (in my oppinion) too washed out.
5) Divider lines between posts, between the sig, between the left-side user info space and the post, etc... are all too close in color to background color, those should be more prominent in my oppinion.
Other then these, the new color-scheme/layout is now much better.
- configuration management, automation and backup solution
Mass Config Push, network-wide RouterOS upgrades, and more!