Community discussions

MikroTik App

brugiman
just joined
Topic Author

C2S VPN dropping over wireless but works over direct cable

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:27 am

Hello,

I have a issue with keeping VPN session over the Wirelless but is stable over cable.

I'm connecting from my laptop using client-to-site VPN to corporate network (Juniper SSL VPN box).
I'm able to authenticate and connect but after few minutes VPN crash and I have to disconnect and reconnect.
If I'm directly connected to router it is stable. If I'm connected over WiFi I'm experiencing this issue.

Previously I was using low end WiFi router TP-LINK withouth any issues so I think the problem is in MikroTik router.

Please let me know if you have any advice how to solve this issue.

Thank you!

jandafields
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: C2S VPN dropping over wireless but works over direct cable

Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 am

Hello,

I have a issue with keeping VPN session over the Wirelless but is stable over cable.

I'm connecting from my laptop using client-to-site VPN to corporate network (Juniper SSL VPN box).
I'm able to authenticate and connect but after few minutes VPN crash and I have to disconnect and reconnect.
If I'm directly connected to router it is stable. If I'm connected over WiFi I'm experiencing this issue.

Previously I was using low end WiFi router TP-LINK withouth any issues so I think the problem is in MikroTik router.

Please let me know if you have any advice how to solve this issue.

Thank you!
what device?
what version?
what firmware?

brugiman
just joined
Topic Author

Re: C2S VPN dropping over wireless but works over direct cable

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 pm

what device?
RB951g-2HnD
what version?