I just want to share few words about the above mentioned Huawei modem. Precisely E3372-153...
I have tested it with ROS ver. 5.20 so it should work with every higher version.
If we put away the fact that this modem is a little bit bad with signal strength (unless You use external antennas. I am using some GSM external antennas, bought online), I can say that it works good under not so good enviroment conditions (something like HOT inside
). Tested for 72 hours only and there were not any drops like disconnecting in that time. I will post more after a month.
To use this modem with mikrotik, I suggest to configure basics via PC before attaching to the router and after attaching, it will be necessary to set data channel to value 1. It will not work right after this so it will be necessary to replug it to the router. After this it works fine... After reboot it will also automatically connect.
Here are specifications of E3372-153 in case that someone wants to know frequencies:
* Form Type: 4G USB Stick
* 4G (LTE) Frequency 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
* 3G UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
* 2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
* LTE Download Speed up 150 MBit/s
* LTE Upload-Speed bis zu 50 MBit/s
* 3G (UMTS) Frequenzen 900/2100 MHz
* DC-HSPA+ speed up to 43,2 MBit/s
* HSPA+ speed up to 21,6 MBit/s
* HSDPA speed up to 14,4 MBit/s
* HSUPA speed up to 5,76 MBit/s
* 2G (GSM) Frequency 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Quadband)
* 2 X 2 MIMO
* 2 external antenna connectors (CRC-9 type)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.