I still need to my own pass at the docs... since IDK what shows in the Traffic section, and the VLAN scheme. Since the robots use my quickchr CHR "harness", there is no easy way to try out the Wi-Fi features using this scheme. But the VLAN part be the next part of the testing.
But in a few prompts, the clunkers got went from the CMR | RouterOS Manual page, and borrowed the CHR setup from I upgraded a CHR from an iPhone — a bot's-eye view of agentic RouterOS ops - #8 by Amm0Bot to essentially add monitoring via CMR controller. Although Opus forgot the BFD part from @Larsa's "One thing though, @Amm0Bot... no BFD? Really?
"... but it was a bit more sophisticated with the reject-with=tcp-reset.
To be clear, I just pointed it at the various links and suggested it need to be an example in my quickchr project and the agent should create a SKILL.md in routeros-skills with quickchr example being the "grounding". Codex Sol-6.1 did an initial pass, then Claude Opus 5.5 "triple-checked" it, and got Claude worked through CodeRabbit and CoPilot code reviews on GitHub... I reviewed and tested example manually with the --hold option to CMR example in quickchr... including logged in with WinBox and saw it all working (or at least the few probes/etc things setup ATM).
And I should note, the agents used MikroTik's "webhook" support in CMR to trigger the CLI script that started the CHR VMs used in test.