Feature Request : IPv6 Fasttrack

+1. Just bought my first MikroTik router to use on my 1Gbit connection and was very disappointed to see that I can only get that speed on IPv4. IPv6 runs at less than half the speed unless I completely remove all firewall rules. That is pretty unacceptable for 2021 when 50% of traffic is now using IPv6.

+1

would love to see ipv6 supported in fasttrack, ipv6 is fully deployed in my network and the only hardware that can currently handle anywhere near 10gbit/sec is the CCR2004. fasttrack support for ipv6 would introduce many new options for l3 routing in my network.

At home I have DS-Lite from operator. With GPON Huawei router I have 1G connection speed, but when I made the same scheme of connection via Mikrotik hAP^2 more then 220Mbp/s I can’t see.
Without IPv6 fasttrack next development of system are not possible.

+1 for IPv6 Fasttrack

+1 IPv6 Fasttrack

This is 2021 final quarter. Please implement a proper IPv6 stack. It is till way behind other vendors. Recursive routing is still not implemented. Time for mikrotik to pull up the socks. Docker and stuff can still wait, core functionalities of a router must be the priority.

+1 IPv6 Fasttrack

Totally agree. There seem to us there is no clear vision what Mikrotik wants to be. It wants to be Home/SMB/App-developer/5G/IOT and at the side it also route ipv6 packets for enterprises.

To be a home router supplier you need to support IPv6 as well! Maybe the current state of things (except maybe “Fasttrack”) is good enough for that, but still there are many features to be brought on-par with IPv4 that are also useful in home use.

I totally agree: IPv6 is a matter of present for everybody and should be trated and supported as such. No amount of turning blind eye will change that.

While advanced features such as NATv6 would be nice to have, it’s basic IPv6 support that has to be brought to higher level and it has to be done like yesterday.

+1 for ipv6 fasttrack

Still waiting! SOHO routers like Eero have had full IPv6 speeds for years now.

+1 request for this feature (very expected here)

+1 from me

+1 - please

+1 for ipv6 fasttrack and оptimizing stack

+1 for IPv6 Fasttrack

+1 Here.

I discovered today no fast track on ipv6. Oh no! +1.

A must have…
+1