How To Print Multiple Vouchers In RouterOS 7.20 User Manager

Hi everyone, I used to be able to do this in RouterOS 6.x.x. However in 7, I was told this is no longer an option. I went through MikroTik's documentation for web access, etc., it turns out /um is still accessible but with a login prompt. However, it doesn't accesspt whichever credentials I enter. I just basically want to print multiple vouchers to cut and distrubute.

Much like this old post i took a screenshot of for routerOS 6.x.x

Enlighten me, oh wise ones! I shall be eternally grateful.

v7 do not have a user-manager.

The name has been "recycled" for another product that is functionally different from the previous one.

as a matter of fact, it DOES have user-manager with /user-manager so, i’m not sure exactly what you mean.

There are more lines in the post, just read them.

select multiple user names and right click then click generate vouchers , choose the template and then find the generated file in the file section

thank you. i’ll try that again. iirc, i did that but then it only generated a voucher for just 1 user - which is whoever shows up in that dropdown next to “User”. i mightve missed something so i’ll try it again.

hey so i’ve only had time to circle back on this. anyway, yeah, no that doesn’t work either.

sure enough what i’ve initially thought, it only generates whatever is on the “User:“ dropdown button. like in this case, your example screenshot shows batl3myOd is the only one it generated as opposed to ALL of the selected/highlighted users in the list. i mean only makes sense since that’s the only user in the dropdown, right? be nice if that part has an option to select “current selection” or “current highlighted” or something to that effect. any thoughts on this please? anyone?