Ok, just to make sure I understand what you are saying here.
Remove the bridge - LAN — I will remove/disable: add comment=defconf interface=“Home Bridge” list=LAN
Replace with all the vlans - LAN — I will change all items from list=Interneet to list=LAN
Add the ethernet-1 to WAN — “1 - Valerie WAN” to list=WAN
Before I go any further I want to make sure I understand the instructions! I can do these changes and then can work on the rules/filters later.
Thanks.
anav
June 23, 2020, 2:01pm
62
Ok, just to make sure I understand what you are saying here.
Remove the bridge - LAN — I will remove/disable: add comment=defconf interface=“Home Bridge” list=LAN
Replace with all the vlans - LAN — I will change all items from list=Interneet to list=LAN
Add the ethernet-1 to WAN — “1 - Valerie WAN” to list=WAN
Before I go any further I want to make sure I understand the instructions! I can do these changes and then can work on the rules/filters later.
Thanks.
Yup that is correct but no need to replace the internet ones just make another list for LAN, you may wish at some time or another to block access to the internet and that way you just remove that entry etc… which doesnt frig up any rules just for LAN.