Wireguard on RouterOS as a Client seldom uses IPv6 connectivity even when possible

Hello,

I have a multi-site setup using Wireguard with dynamic routing. This all works fine but I have found, that the RouterOS Wireguard Clients seldom use IPv6 connections to the central site. This may be due to the fact, that with most of the connections the sites have, IPv4 connectivity becomes available earlier than IPv6 connectivity, but the sites never switch to IPv6 even when it would be possible.
If I enter the central sites IPv6 address manually, the sites will obviously always use IPv6, so they could if they would.

I think it would be great, if there would be a setting "prefer address family" that would prompt the router to always try to upgrade/use the connection with IPv6 (or IPv4 if the user sets the preferred address family to IPv4).

Generally it would be great if RouterOS would prefer IPv6 over IPv4 if present.