V7.22 [stable] is released!

Are you sure about that? With a static IP and no defined default route, there will normally be no internet access.

Hello @pe1chl

I am aware of what you are saying. Despite it not being the correct configuration, I didn't touch it because it worked. But yes, I am sure that everything was working before the upgrade.

I only restricted neighbor access in a previous setup modification, and I have all my configurations under Git control. I was always able to upgrade firmware versions until now without any issues.

Please check this bug on your Mikrotik’s:

IN Webfig/WinBox
Routing - Rules

ANY NEW RULE => INVALID
ANY ACTIVE RULE => DISABLE => ENABLE => INVALID

print in ssh gives additional information:

/routing/rule> print
Flags: X - DISABLED, I - INACTIVE; * - DEFAULT
0 I ;;; lte
;;; invalid chain name
dst-address=1.0.0.1/32 action=lookup-only-in-table table=lte chain=""

adding role via ssh => OK

I wonder how many people actually use wifi-qcom-ac on RB4011iGS+5HacQ2HnD-IN since it doesn't support 2.4Ghz wifi on that device... and since it is the only device that I am aware of that use QCA9984, which increases wifi-qcom-ac size by hefty 0.5MB, maybe they could just skip supporting it in wifi-qcom-ac, or maybe make wifi-qcom-4011 as a separate package, and make many more users happy campers :slight_smile:

Same bug like @ortazebra

If you add/edit the routing rules with WinBox, set the chain to user to workaround the issue while keeping the behavior of <= 7.21.

True, I never installed wifi-qcom or wifi-qcom-ac on my RB4011 despite there being plenty of space, because it would mean the 2.4 GHz WiFi no longer works and I cannot have that.

Of course the dream solution wouldbe to have a wifi-4011 package that supports both the 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi on this particular router. And then the driver could be deleted from wifi-qcom-ac.

upgrade 7.21.3 to 7.22

CCR2116-12g-4s+ & 4Tb Nvme

one app stuck on starting… but it is cosmetic, app is started but APP frontend in winbox did no go further with status and URI informations….

It makes me :cry:

Here in smol-homenet everything works.

Not YOLO enough to install a .0-version at work o_O

This seems to fix an issue I had with ipsec (ikev1, profile dh-group=ecp521 enc-algorithm=aes-128 hash-algorithm=sha256, proposal auth-algorithms=sha256 enc-algorithms=aes-128-cbc pfs-group=ecp256) getting stuck at “message-1-sent” that I’ve had with Chateau lte18 ax since I got it. (The other side logged “reserved field non-zero”).

Doesn’t seem to tie up with a changelog entry though. It would be nice if whatever fixed this could be backported to long-term :slight_smile:

There's also RBD25G-5HPacQD2HPnD, and the LTE6 kit version of it, RBD25GR-5HPacQD2HPnD&R11e-LTE6 :slight_smile:

oh yes thats the trick to fix it

MikroTik hAP ax². Everything is perfect after the update. I can’t believe a router can be this great!

Now that 7.22 is released as stable, please update the documenation of /routing/rule as it seems to have changed under the hood.

Please update wifi documentation. WiFi - RouterOS - MikroTik Documentation

I was actually just about to post questioning this, is this intended for where CAPsMAN isn’t needed and you’re setting up an individual router only / average home setup? Like a singular hAP AX3 for example?

After upgrading the E62iUGS-2axD5axT to RouterOS version 7.22 with the wifi-mediatek package installed, RDP sessions started to lag and freeze. Only the RDP sessions are affected — all other resources on these hosts continue to work normally at that time. Rolling back to 7.21.3 resolves the issue.

I have been waiting patiently for this release. I wanted the reverse proxy functionality. The question did someone figured out how to use it? I tried to configure it with built in certificate authority that I use for SSTP VPN because I only need it for local services that are never going to be exposed to the internet. From what I see official documentation has not yet been updated. I will appreciate any help on the matter. Thank you everybody in advance!

Ra guard work like a charm. I was looking for a dhcp snooping like for ipv6, now it's done!